(340) 693-8625 Visit Website Family owned & operated on St. John since 1990. Known for quality merchandise & service. Eclectic jewelry, duty-free watches, locally crafted items, and traditional island jewelry such as Caribbean bracelets & Larimar. Silver toe rings. Ancient & shipwreck coin items, gold & silver charms, chains, ear shackles & swords, beads that fit on Pandora bracelets. “Something for Everyone” with the best prices, guaranteed.
(340) 776-6284 Newspapers, liquor, magazines, cold beer, soda, snacks, souvenirs, gifts, jewelry, fishing gear, and T-shirts.
St. John Spice
(340) 693-7046 | (877) 693-7046 Visit Website Enjoy Cruz Bay Grill Rub from St. John Spice here & at home. Available in several sizes, this product is hand-blended with a secret recipe and is excellent as a dry rub or marinade on meat, chicken, seafood, potatoes & vegetables. Find beachwear, gifts & souvenirs. Sample Caribbean food products, including the largest collection of hot sauces in the Caribbean. Exotic spices, herbs, coffees & teas, are blended right before your eyes! Fiery hot sauces, culinary gifts. Mail order available.
Sea Leathers & Antique Jewels
(340) 777-6850 Unusual array of leather goods made from exotic skins like stingray, shark & eel.
The Fishtrap Seafood Market
(340) 776-0580 The brainchild of the owners of the wildly popular Fishtrap Restaurant who share their remarkable resources with us herewith. Closed Monday.
(340) 693-9000 Caribbean clothing, arts & crafts.
1st Stop Convenience Store
(340) 777-STOP Cold drinks, phone cards, liquor, wine, deli, cold beer, ice cream, fruit, OTC, tobacco & more. 7AM- 10PM
The Fishtrap Restaurant
(340) 693-9994 The most exciting seafood on St. John! Fresh catches are served daily in the A/C dining room or Open Air patio. Also, delicious chicken, steak, burgers & pasta dishes. Famous for desserts. Open Tuesday-Sunday. Early bird specials 4:30 - 6:30 PM. Dinner is served until 9:30. For Parties of 6 or more, please call ahead.
Lemon Tree Mall
(340) 693-8535 A West Indian Gallery featuring the original paintings and prints of well-known Caribbean artists. Unique gifts, hand-crafted decorative accessories, and colorful ceramics abound in each display.
The Lime Inn
(340) 776-6425 Dining in a tropical garden setting in the heart of Cruz Bay. Outdoor grill featuring charcoal grilled fish, steaks, & Caribbean lobster. Nightly chicken & pasta specials. Lunch includes juicy burgers, chicken, fish & daily lunch specials. Great soups & an extensive selection of salads. All-you-can-eat shrimp Wednesday night. Reservations recommended.
Center of Town
(340) 776-6922 Internet access & many other communications services.
Joe's Famous Diner
(340) 776-6888 French fries! Clubs & subs, crispy chicken, cheeseburgers. Since 1972.
Bayside Mini Market
(340) 779-4011 Small market well stocked with grocery items & sometimes fresh, local fruit. Every day 7AM - 11PM.
St. John Bracelet Company
(340) 776-6465 Visit Website Family-owned & operated store offering handmade Caribbean jewelry for women & men.
(340) 715-3361 Completely renovated with island style. Funky, clean & comfortable. Lunch & Dinner. Full menu 11 am 'til Midnight, 7 days. Full Bar. Late night music & dancing.
Rhumb Lines Restaurant
(340) 776-0303 Pacific Rim & Tropical Cuisine in a casual chic outdoor garden atmosphere. Dinner only.
Outskirts of Town
Donald Schnell Pottery & Ceramics Studio
(340) 776-6420 Lighting, fountains, tableware, signs, art glass, Italian terracotta, and personal & corporate gifts.
Low Key Watersports
(340) 693-8999 PADI Five Star IDC Training Facility. Daily scuba & snorkel tours for beginners & experts. Reef, wreck & night dives. PADI certifications. NAUI, SSI & NASDS student referrals. Equipment rentals, retail shop, full photo services.
Coconut Coast Studios
(340) 776-6944 | (800) 887-3798 Studio & gallery of local artist Elaine Estern. Wedding gifts, invitations, thank you cards, original artwork & prints.
St. John Editions
Ladies dresses, tops, shorts, pants, hats, cards, jewelry, accessories & more.